Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t10

t10

website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty
PostSubject: website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

since we have our own forums, you wanna get our own website? i know a good hosting place that doesn't have tons of lame ADs everywhere. http://www.ucoz.com/
i been helping my clan for some first person shooter game with it and it's been up for a while. it's just basic html and crap to use. if not it's alright forums are good enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cheezits

Cheezits

website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty
PostSubject: Re: website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:32 am

Well, It is a good idea. But I think a bit too early for it. If we did have a website. What would we put on it? More guides? But once we write the website, shouldn't we have many guides in order to post them? That would mean we would need someone to spend alot of time actually writing the guides as the website was being built. We could make the website without any written guides, but it would look a bit empty without any actual substance. Personally, I tend to dislike bare websites. I say we should just continue with just the forum until the need for a website arises. Good idea though. In the near future I can see us having a website. I think I will write down ideas to how it could look.
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:36 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Soulstrike

Soulstrike

PostSubject: Re: website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

~removed~
Back to top Go down
http://ethersaga.guildlaunch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty

Back to top Go down

website [the length of the title of this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]
Page 1 of 1