Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Build Guides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Build Guides Empty
PostSubject: Build Guides   Build Guides EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Exclamation Guide by HKsekai.

There have been some rumors going around that STR and INT are two separate stat points, and only mages use INT while physical characters like Rogues and Dragoons will use STR. YOU ARE WRONG!!

There are 5 Affinities in this game:

* Oora
* Unda
* Widu
* Pyra
* Erda

Take a look at these skills for instance (Pictures will be added later...)

As you can see, each class has a different type of affinity to their skills.

* Rogues : Oora
* Rangers: Widu
* Mystics: Unda
* Shaman: Widu
* Dragoon: Erda
* Conjurer: Pyra/Unda

As you play, you reach certain levels that allow you to add points to strengthen your affinity. Along with those affinities, you receive special bonuses.

* Oora - 3 Str
* Unda - 20 HP
* Widu - 1 Int/1 Resist (against magic attacks)
* Pyra - 3 Int
* Erda - 1 Def/1 Str

Burn this into your brains: ALL CHARACTERS USE MAGIC ATTACKS! Aside from the first skill for all classes (which is physical) all the other skills use one of those 5 affinities. By adding points to those affinities, you can strengthen your magic attack. The added bonus just makes certain classes more awesome (Str for the Oora rogue for instance).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest there are many different builds you can go for every single class. What I strive for are the optimized builds, builds that allow each character to carry out their duties in a party the most effectively.

Rogues
Rogues are the highest DPS (Damage Per Second) class in the game. They have a short range, so they fight close up, and they spit out tons of damage, but have a lower defense than a Dragoon.
Affinity: Oora
Weapon: Dual Daggers
Build: It is recommended to pump as much as you can into Oora every time you can, and then pump the rest into Erda. This way you can receive high Str while having decent Def.

Dragoons
Dragoons are the tanks in the game. No matter what people say about Dragoons sucking, the problem is probably that they're not building their dragoon right.
Affinity: Erda
Weapon: Lance
Build: It is obvious that Dragoons should pump as much Erda as they can. This will strengthen their attacks. A Dragoon must have a decent attack power or else the monster it is suppose to tank will end up attacking the higher DPSer. When that happens, your role as a tank just EPICALLY FAILED!! Pump Erda and Unda to increase HP.

Mystics
It is the Mystic's job to heal and support the Dragoons and Rogues in this game. Their heal isn't strong, but it's enough if you build your character right. This isn't your typical MMO where one healer is enough for a boss. To take down bosses effectively you may want atleast two Mystics in your party.
Affinity: Unda
Weapon: Staff
Build: It's recommended to pump up unda to power up your skills, but it's actually kind of hard to find the perfect build for Mystics. I haven't actually experimented with this yet, but I believe Mystics need Pyra (int) Unda (HP and skill power) and probably Unda (For basic damage also, and defense). However, you can also choose to pump Widu so that you can increase int and resiliance too. Again, I'm not sure about this yet.

Shaman
More info later.

Ranger
I believe this class is a damage dealer from a distance. They probably won't require defense as much as a rogue would, so they would probably fill the roll as secondary damage dealer. I'm not sure, but there may be special skills that the ranger can use to curse the enemy. Stuns?
Affinity: Widu
Weapon: Bow
Build: Unda/widu

Conjurer
Similar to Rangers, Conjurers are damagers who I know have skills that can affect the enemy negatively.
Affinity: Pyra
Weapon: Amulets
Build: Pump up Pyra, that's your element and your int. You don't need Oora, don't bother. I'd choose to either add Widu if you want to be a glass cannon, or a mix of Unda and Erda to be a tankable mage.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net

Build Guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: