Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)

Go down 
+2
Acanthus
Yonderbob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonderbob

CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Hello guys and my amazon women Very Happy

I thought since im in a happy mood and things will be even better for me upcomming weeks, i thought why not give something to the less fortunate Wink
But hey im a real buisness women nothing comes for free Very Happy
For this litte contest all you have to do is make a cool looking ESO Sig for me to use on the forums and abroad. Just has to be original and has some style ofc.
Ill give you guys 1 week to sumbit your sigs Very Happy. So lets say next week friday is the last day for you to sumbit. On saturday ill announce the winner.
The winner will get a free chooise of a cash shop item below 10 ebucks.
When the winner is announced ill also hold a special event to win cash shop prices aswell. The time i do not know right now since we got different time zones.
Ill update what time the event will be later on the forum Very Happy.
So get your creative ideas rolling and show me some nice sigs.

Hoping to see you all on saturday on the event:D

Much love, Robin
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:42 pm

CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) E7fmrr

Couldn't find the artist's name for ESO concept art so I went with the concept artist behind Blade and Soul, HyungTae Kim.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
shelder

shelder

PostSubject: cant upload   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

i made a banner on photoshop but it doesnt let me copy and past it or i cant find a way to upload the banner
Back to top Go down
t10

t10

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:01 pm

did you save it as jpeg or is it still in photoshop format? i make that mistake sometimes. then upload it on something like tinypic.com which is the fastest way without making some account.

yall just can't handle my skills. that is suppose to be my dragoon and the hairy pink rhino
CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Blah

//edit
ok now i done with it all. I used a many colorful colors to draw. There is a sun too. I put flowers on the grass and nice rainbow in the background. Oh by the way, that is an apple tree not a berry tree.
CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Blah-1
Back to top Go down
shelder

shelder

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) My.php?image=yonderbobsbannerp

hope this works
Back to top Go down
shelder

shelder

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 pm

http://img41.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img41/5256/yonderbobsbannercopy.jpg&via=mupload

this link should send to the banner.........i hope this time it works Sad
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am

Wow, that is huge. May I ask how the artist is? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Blyden

Blyden

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 pm

ok....here we go...i was in the middle of doing a thousand things atm...so this is the best i could get for the momment...i can still change things around if u wanna use this one and i can still work on the corpping and cleaning, Robin...so let me know wot u think. BTW..i gave it a shot in 2 different color tones...didn't know with which one to go with in the end.

1st option
CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Younderbobsigopt1
2nd option
CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Younderbobsigopt2
Back to top Go down
LaLaBunnyBR

LaLaBunnyBR

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

errrrrrr....im idk...now lol...i havent seen bly's, now that i saw im startting to change my vote =x...I votes for Bly xD pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)   CONTEST Cash shop item price(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

CONTEST Cash shop item price(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: