Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:?: 20 Million EXP Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

:?: 20 Million EXP Quest Empty
PostSubject: :?: 20 Million EXP Quest   :?: 20 Million EXP Quest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm

http://eso-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=108011

What strikes me the most is what Raiine said:

"Sincejavascript:bbstyle(-1) I've been getting quite a bit of PMs regarding this matter. I'll explain what this quest is all about that Yuefei acquired. I will still not explain how to obtain it. My very first hint is quite obvious already. If you've choosen not to believe me, then it's your lost, and I obviously don't really care. I'd just lol@you. Because people that have had done the quest Yuefei has done, are fully aware of my credibility and knows exactly what I'm talking about, heck they probably even just realized the quest they've done are pretaining to what I'm talking about.

The quest Yuefei got was a series of quest rewards you get from several npc(s) in pokari town. The very first npc that give you a "gift" reward is from Roor the Hunter. Which he offers a random Lv30 pet. It can be ANY pet in the database. So if you're really lucky, you can get a pretty rare pet or you'll just get a common-crappy pet.

There is no level cap of when you need to do this by. You can be L90 and still obtain the quest. However, there is a minimum L-requirement and ---oh wait... I'm almost giving away the requirements. Silly me.

Anyway~

The reward(s) you get is random and it depends on what alignment you've choosen for your character. Now, am I talking about Zodiac sign or Dawn/Dusk? ;D

You either can get a 20m exp boost like Yuefei (the exp boost also varies depending on when the character obtain this event quest) or a very special [12~50Hrs 2X Exp token]. Along with it, a bounded [Possessor 1 Day]. Or you don't get any exp boost type rewards at all, it's all random and depending on the type of benefactors your character was created base on. You can also get 1-2 sets of "[Guess What *Gear You'll Get]" tokens (I've already used 1 in the ss). 1 set = 3 tokens. These tokens basically allow you to obtain any *Gear LV15-90 from the Collector NPC, that's near Ziola.

Those are just some of the rewards you can get, there are many more. Such as getting a random amount of Treasure or Gold. Even a package of Jades that varies in quantity and quality from raws to refines.

The type of rewards varies greatly, which can even include item(s) from the CASH SHOP; Angelic Bell, Etherlace, Lightbender, Ancestral Crystal, etc.

Some of the rewards are not bound, while some are.

So, with such awesome potential rewards like those, do you now understand my concern for not wanting to exposing this quest entirely? Instead, I'm making each individual of you figure it out on your own. If you figured it out or happen to gotten the quest by luck, then good for you, it's only ment to happen once anyway and you are rewarded handsomely or beautifully.

If the steps are released, certain players will try to obtain as much riches as they possibility can and ESO will be doomed economically. Certain players will have or find the resources to abuse this. Inflation is already at it's worst, and it's continuing to get worst. I don't want to make it any worst quicker by giving out the entire requirements to trigger this "event" quest.

And with that, I'm no longer monitoring or replying to this thread, that including PMs as well."

Anyone have any idea on this? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Jejoon

PostSubject: Re: :?: 20 Million EXP Quest   :?: 20 Million EXP Quest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 pm

I had gone thru that topic aswell..

All i figured out was that theres a random quest you can get anytime, you dont pick it up it just appears in your list sometime eventually (ive done it just about a week or so ago)

You get a bunch of awesome rewards, but you can also get 20m exp if your lucky from what i know.. i havent personally gotten the 20mil exp reward, but the topic starter hasnt confirmed if it was a random quest, because he said he actually picked it up and the quest everyone is talking about in that topic is one you cannot pick up because it will just randomly appear when you finish several pre-requirements which no1 knows what they are.. expect for that one person acting all important <.<
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: :?: 20 Million EXP Quest   :?: 20 Million EXP Quest EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks for the insight girl! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Aidy

Aidy

PostSubject: Re: :?: 20 Million EXP Quest   :?: 20 Million EXP Quest EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

ah, that's totem heart, u automaticlly get this quest as a fun quest when u have ur char created for 30 days. Not sure if u have to be lv30 or above. Not yet comfirmed if u can get it again after 60 days. Also, the lower lv u are the better exp item u will get.

Thats it... no sercet, everyone gets it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :?: 20 Million EXP Quest   :?: 20 Million EXP Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

:?: 20 Million EXP Quest
Page 1 of 1