Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss Map and Exact Coordinates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Boss Map and Exact Coordinates Empty
PostSubject: Boss Map and Exact Coordinates   Boss Map and Exact Coordinates EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:38 am

Exclamation I got this from eso.mmosite.com and ethersaga.info. I figured I put this here for easy access. These are the bosses that spawn in Gaap Lands and they drop a lot of money.

Boss Map and Exact Coordinates Finish10

Boss Map and Exact Coordinates Locati10
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
SanyuAkira

SanyuAkira

PostSubject: Re: Boss Map and Exact Coordinates   Boss Map and Exact Coordinates EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:52 pm

thanx for the guide cheers ...but when i killed them they only give me around 11s or so Sad . It doesn't come up to gold , wonder why confused . And does anyone know how long does it take to respawn again ? Question
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: Boss Map and Exact Coordinates   Boss Map and Exact Coordinates EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm

If anyone else was wondering what the heck that red marquee on the screen was, it's actually the boss respawn times. And I believe the harder the bosses are the better the money.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Map and Exact Coordinates   Boss Map and Exact Coordinates Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss Map and Exact Coordinates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: