Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Alliance Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

New Alliance Leader Empty
PostSubject: New Alliance Leader   New Alliance Leader EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 am

Hi guys, I've given Sami the alliance leadership. I know most of you were freaking out about this, so I wanted to clear some things up. No, I'm not bailing out on you guys. No, I'm not leaving. I simply transferred her leadership due to my summer classes coming up tomorrow, and I won't be available 24/7 like I used to be. It doesn't matter if Sami is leader or I am, because we've both put the same amount of effort into the alliance, and I felt as though she would take very good care of everyone. With the "Marshal" position I've given her, she can now recruit/add clans, upgrade the alliance and all sorts of good stuff without having me there to do it.

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I will have classes starting from 8 AM - 5 PM. After that I will most likely be available at night (but probably very tired). During the days in between I usually have 8 hours of homework, so that will keep me busy as well.

If you have any concerns or questions, please PM Sami or leave me a message. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
synicalB

synicalB

New Alliance Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance Leader   New Alliance Leader EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Awww my lilly's gonna be busy. well i hope you do good in school and don't forget to ask questions.....
Back to top Go down

New Alliance Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: