Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance Events Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Kymm
Acanthus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Alliance Events Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi guys, I would like to get everyone's opinion regarding our alliance events. Please fill out the following:

Which day is a good day for you?
What time is a good time?
What kind of events do you like? (If there's not any you like, you can always suggest one.)

Thanks for reading, hopefully with the information I gather on this matter will help me improve our events. I'm trying to aim for 2x events per week, that way more people can attend to the events and not miss out. pirat
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:29 am

To help get more replies for my questionnaire in this thread, I will be mailing 1g to whomever replies and answers the questions I've given out. Just make sure you leave your in game name in here.
Back to top Go down
Kymm

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 am

Which day is a good day for you?sundays usualy not working
What time is a good time? afternoon
What kind of events do you like? (If there's not any you like, you can always suggest one.) Hide n seek, scavenger hunt, tag caputre the flag
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Tournament   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Im on pretty much all the time so whenever is good. I spent some time thinking and I feel a Tournament broken down in brackets based on lvl would be really fun. Scavenger hunts are always fun too. PM me if ya wanna go over some ideas.

Donovon
Back to top Go down
MrsHelms

MrsHelms

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:06 am

Which day is a good day for you? Monday-Friday
What time is a good time? Early morning to early afternoon
What kind of events do you like? (If there's not any you like, you can always suggest one.) I like Trivia. Like, "Guess that song!" and you put in some lyrics or something
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanks for replying everyone, from now on please send me a message in game and I'll reply back with 1g because I forget. Sorry for the inconvenience D:
Back to top Go down
Kleus

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Weekends are best for me, though I do play alot. I'd like to see some picture hunt events. Like you list a couple of scenarios or things to find and the people who take the best (unedited) ingame shots of them win!

I'd really like to see us form up a giant PK gank squad and try to take down a farm the [whatever craft] node for the tales of the well. Or even just a roaming PK death squad event occasionally. That would be super!
Back to top Go down
synicalB

synicalB

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Great ideas Kleus i agree with ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 am

Im with Kleus. That man comes up with some great ideas.

FANTASIA DEATH SQUAD FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
jimmartain

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:42 am

I play weekdays from 7pm to 10pm....Only window I have due to family and work.

You could have events in morning one week and evening another, so everyone can get a chance.

-Along with the picture quest, you can take a pic of a place or npc and we have to guess what it is.

-Hide n Seek, we all start at a common spot and first to find you gets the prize. Maybe even have a smaller prize for 2nd or 3rd...

-Team scrimmage. Pick two team leaders...Each side picks select number of members (maybe 3 or 4 each). No more than 1 per level. For example, pick one person in the level 40's, one in 50's, one in 60's etc., or something similar. Fight until one team members all die. Winning team all gets a prize. Granted the prize could be smaller due to number of people.

-SgtSmelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Events Suggestions   Alliance Events Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance Events Suggestions
Page 1 of 1