Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Alliance Tips Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Tips   Alliance Tips EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I never believed I had to make a set of "rules", but I'm beginning to believe that it would now be a prudent idea. Due to fairly recent problems that I've came across; I just wanted to point out a few things. Guidelines, if you will, not necessarily mandatory "rules" that you should abide by them, but it would be wise to. I'll try really hard not to sound like a bitch, but I'm just going to get the point across:

1. In regards to clan leaders in this alliance, I would very much appreciate it if you practiced your judgment regularly and wisely, to select quality people to be in the clan. No, I'm not talking about level, gear, or stats (though you should keep in mind the level range in the clan and recruit the corresponding levels so they may help each other out in boss raids, etc). Those are important qualities to have but I believe something else is more important. I'm talking about people who have nice personalities. Given this, if a clansmate that is not from my lead clan coincidentally starts drama, or is extremely rude to another fellow member, I will ask you to give them a warning. If they continue, I might ask you to banish them from your clan. I do not tolerate rudeness and disrespect from anyone, and will never allow it in my alliance.

2. For clan members please do not try to cheat people via alliance chat. There are many of you who are ignorant about the economy that try to sell certain items for the wrong prices, I am aware of that, but for those you are truly trying to be deceitful and gain a benefit from the mishap of others, you will be given a warn. No one likes to be cheated out of their money, so I don't expect you to be doing this to your friends in the alliance.

3. If you ask for help for anything, asking it 5 times in 10 minutes is a bit excessive. If no one is responding it's probably because they are not there, busy, or can't make it. So no need to spam alliance chat. I personally try to read everything that goes on in guild chat, and if anyone ever needs help I usually try to go out of my way to help, but sometimes I might be napping and therefore missed it. So in that case, just send me a message, say, "Hey, if you come back later can you help me ____ or hunt for ____?" I'll gladly respond when I get back and help you.

4. Activeness is great! I'm not one for kicking people that don't constantly sign on for days in a row, but what's the fun of an alliance when you don't even go on for 3-4 weeks? If you have been kicked from one of my clans and would like to rejoin, PM me and I will reinvite you. (That is if you're willing to at least sign on once every 2-3 days.)

5 This isn't really a rule, but I just wanted to add that it would be nice to announce when events are starting if it's not too much trouble for you guys. I always announce in alliance chat that an event is about to start, but there are times where I am not paying attention and simply forget. With this in mind, just a simple "event's up" when you don't hear me announcing it 10 minutes after it starts is sufficient and I appreciate anyone who does this.

That is all, I'll think of more when the time comes.

Alliance Tips 6yplk7
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net

Alliance Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: