Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am I kicked or what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

am I kicked or what? Empty
PostSubject: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 am

WHY THE HELL am I kicked??

I've always been dedicated to this alliance, you were my only friends and that's maybe pathetic but It's true, I love everyone!
SO this is your thank you? ditching me without a word??

I've been away a lot but that hasn't been my fault! I don't have my own pc or my own house because i've been thrown on the street by my mother!

and Don if this is because i said you had to stop whining, that was a joke and you WERE whining, I thought we were friends enough to say that without ditching the other

Anf if I'm kicked because the alliance is stopped, AT LEAST warn me! for god's sake, that's NOT the way you handle your friends!!

I demand an explanation, now.

Jenthe
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 am

You don't have to be an uppity bitch about it, everyone got kicked. Fantasia is dead and most of the alliance moved to Elysium. I hope you don't come cause you are a drama whore. That is all. pirat
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Luna

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm not being a bitch, I'm just saying my opinion.

You're the one being mean.
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

That's the importance of being clear in your message, otherwise people get suprised and angry. If the boss at a company just fires everyone without an explanation, he'll get some angry people at his door too, right?

I know you could all live without me, I'm not for example: a source of useful info, or a strong fast leveling char.

But it's important to put that down in words.
Of course I would be sad, but it I would understand.
Back to top Go down
xXVegetaXx

xXVegetaXx

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Acanthus wrote:
You don't have to be an uppity bitch about it, everyone got kicked. Fantasia is dead and most of the alliance moved to Elysium. I hope you don't come cause you are a drama whore. That is all. pirat

Lilly that was kinda uncalled for tho "drama whore"she just wanted to know why she was kicked,u gotta see it like this if u were in a clan/alliance whatever they call it in those mmorpg games and u been in it for a looooong time i think u would be kinda pissed about it too and wanted answers,i was kicked in a previous game too i was sick i didnt go on for like 2 weeks,then i logon and suddenly clanless and i loved that one so i had to know the answers too(clan just died) too just like now happened so i stopped playing that game,but yeah im not picking sides here,im not hating on anyone i just thought it was kinda rude in a way specialy cus u did make her cry...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xoxgottixox
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Luna wrote:
That's the importance of being clear in your message, otherwise people get suprised and angry. If the boss at a company just fires everyone without an explanation, he'll get some angry people at his door too, right?

I know you could all live without me, I'm not for example: a source of useful info, or a strong fast leveling char.

But it's important to put that down in words.
Of course I would be sad, but it I would understand.

1. I'm not the alliance marshal anymore.
2. You came off really bitchy in the original post, so I replied with a bitchy response. It was obvious that the alliance is dead, and if you just asked one of our ex-members in the game about the alliance I'm pretty sure you would've gotten a straight forward answer.
3. I gave you an explanation, alliance is dead. Clans are relocated. Again, you always take things to be personal. You acted as though we singled you out and kicked ONLY YOU, and just you. Nope, we kicked everyone and it's just a game so no need to cry about silly matters.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am I kicked or what?   am I kicked or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

am I kicked or what?
Page 1 of 1