Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hand-Me-Downs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:17 pm

As most of you are aware, there's a lot of people in alliance that save up their armor to give it to lower leveled people in the alliance when they finally hit the level. For example, I gave Xelac my old level 45 armor and now it's been passed down to cowy, and who knows? Maybe she will pass it down to someone else in the near future. It costed me a ton of money and treasure to upgrade the armor so it's pretty nice to receive something that good without going through the troubles of trying to buy it for a high price. I thought I'd make a thread where people can put down what level they are about to hit and which armors they need, so that everyone else in the alliance who is a higher level can save their armor and give it to them. And thank you anyone who participates in this.

Hand-Me-Downs Rwp1z9
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
t10

t10

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Yes ma'am. Me es a level 40 dragoon so any of my babies out there that need some shit i'll hook yall up, yo.

btw i'm not spanish. i just like to randomly speak it.
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

I'm hitting 60 soon and getting rid of my level 45 armor and staff. Any takers? (Mystics only Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Raelynn

Raelynn

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:59 am

Now I wish I were a higher level. I'm sure the hand me downs would be of the best quality coming from the higher ups. Thanks for the glimer of hope. Doing this, handing gear down, is definitly a way to build a stronger alliance.
Back to top Go down
jimmartain

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am

I think it's a great idea....definitely helps out the lower ranked and the poor. when something is handed down, is it free or do you give discount. I would think that you get at least something out of it since you went through the hardwork.

Sgt. Smelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hand-Me-Downs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand-Me-Downs   Hand-Me-Downs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand-Me-Downs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia :: General :: Help Requests-
Jump to: