Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! Empty
PostSubject: Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!   Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

Helloooo my lovely friends I love you

As some of you know I always play with my bf's laptop, but now it crashed during that latest BIG new patch. My laptop is a Mac, which can't play ESO, but if someone knows a way, please help me.
The bf's laptop is on a list to fix, but that personthat fixes it has to make another computer first >.> So I don't know how long I have to wait =(

In the mean time I'm frustrated for my moons arghh so much lost money!!
I miss the alliance chat, I miss everything. Although this is a major ESO-rehab, LOL

I hope everything is doing okay and thanks Don for understanding the shit I'm in Razz

Miss you aall!! Xxxxx

PS: Vegeta, it's offocial: I'll be living in Leuven when september starts Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Acanthus
Admin
Acanthus

PostSubject: Re: Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!   Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Glad to know you're okay, I was getting worried about you. Kept checking alliance window to see if you were on or left Sad

I think you can get dual OS for your Mac to play ESO. It costs money tho so you might want to pirate it lol.

See you soon girlie <3
Back to top Go down
https://fantasia.forumotion.net
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!   Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 am

awww ! Donovan should've told you! *bitchslaps Shawn* Razz

Okay thanks for the tip but you know where to pirate it because I never do that lol xD

X
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!   Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

Update: GOOD NEWS Very Happy I'll be online again this evening or tomorrow !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!   Gone now, but back as soon as possible!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone now, but back as soon as possible!!
Page 1 of 1