Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Fantasia in Ether Saga Online: Fort Phoenix.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quests per Level?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmartain

Quests per Level? Empty
PostSubject: Quests per Level?   Quests per Level? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:13 am

Hi All - I am curious where are the best places to do quests to level up the quickest? I didn't know if there was a guide that once you hit a certain level range, it is best that you go to this general location.

For me about my 30's was spent in Fazenda where the quests were around 30k-100k and I gained about 10% per quest. Once I got in the 40's, I switched to Arcanois where the quests went from 100l-400k and again I gained 5-10% per quest. See where I am going?

I am lvl 48 now and stil in Arcanois. The enemies here are still pose a challend but the % gain is small (expected). Looking for a heads up where to travel for my 50's...
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Quests per Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests per Level?   Quests per Level? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Youre gonna progressively move to Elephunc. Basically same as youve been doin, just quest as much as possible including bulletin board quests, do events, and invasions. You'll level quite a bit just from all that. So long as you get a lvl a day, youre doin great.
Back to top Go down

Quests per Level?
Page 1 of 1